Saturday, March 29, 2008

On a lighter note...FASHION!

Wow, this whole blog-writing thing has really got me hooked. I need to lighten the mood after that really heavy post. I'm in the mood to spill some random junk out of my brain and onto the page. I want this whole thing to be pretty random, so, here's a picture of the purse I just bought:(Betsey Johnson Betseyville, Diamond Girl)

and some shoes I'll buy when I get paid again:(Lacoste, Ithia)

The shoes I'm considering for my wedding day, this upcoming June (the gown is all lace):(Stuart Weitzman, Lingerie)

These shoes do make my heart beat a little faster...I'm considering them for the wedding, but at a staggering $800-something, I doubt my shoes eating up more coin than the flowers will go down easily for anyone:(Christian Louboutin, Coquine)

Hmmm, what else?


love love love American Apparel:
Gotsta get me a pair of those...and what's with people who wear leggings alone? Like without a dress, or even a tunic?

I'm thinking about wearing this dress to my bridal shower next weekend:(Betsey Johnson, Pink Polkadots)

or this one:(also Betsey)

or maybe this one, which is covered in iridescent sequins and is absolutely adorable:(Betsey again)

OK, that's all.

No comments: