Sunday, March 1, 2009

"This is blood for blood and by the gallon. These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days...and I'm ready for war."








"You know, if you live hard and play hard and you burn the candle at both ends, you pay the price for it. In this life, you can loose everything you love, everything that loves you. Now I don't hear as good as I used to and I forget stuff and I ain't as pretty as I used to be but Goddamn it, I'm still standing here...as times goes by, they say 'he's washed up,' 'he's finished,' 'he's a loser,' 'he's all through.' You know what? The only one that's going to tell me when I'm through doing my thing is you people here."

1 comment:

Chick Young said...

School girl crush my ass. You've got it bad for the Mick. Appreciate the Marv quote. Good stuff.